LATEST UPDATE 5th September 2016.
NZCFA 2016 Prize Awards results to follow………
PLAYOFF GAMES RESULTS 3rd Sept.2016:
NZCFA Playoff Finals (followed by prize giving)
1st/2nd Match: Green Bay Buffalos (2) vs Vucchi Panthers (4),
3rd/4th Match: Labasa Pythons vs St.Paul’s Sharks, (GAME CANCELLED)
5th/6th Match: Waitakere Stallions vs West City Rhinos, (GAME CANCELLED)
No game for: BCC Bulls
1st/2nd Match: Blockhouse Bay Eagles (3) vs CCNZ Lions (1)
3rd/4th Match: West United Rams (3) vs Cavallier Crocs (0)
5th/6th Match: Friars United Gorillas vs Winner Game 8, (GAME CANCELLED)
No game for: Loser Game 8
1st/2nd Match: CEC Roosters (3) vs Counties 2.0 Hornets (2)
3rd/4th Match: Knights FC Cougars vs Alegria Cardinals, (DEFAULT WIN ALEGRIA)
5th/6th Match: Reformers Boars vs Nadi Mustangs (GAME CANCELLED)
No game for: Life United Wolves
CFA CUP FINAL RESULT:
Friday 2 September 2016 – CFA Cup Final.
Location confirmed (Greville Road Reserve (Forest Hill) artificial turf)
- CFA Cup Final: Labassa Pythons (3) vs Vucchi Panthers (1), Greville Reserve (Forest Hill) artificial turf, 7pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL NZCFA TEAM CAPTAINS / MANAGERS (NB):
- Please ensure that when your team uses the changing rooms (this applies to the playing fields as well) before or after your scheduled match/game that the changing rooms and fields be left in an orderly/clean manner i.e. no empty plastic bottles, papers, plastic tape, rubbish in general etc. left laying around on the floor/sitting bench in the changing rooms after teams have used them. This includes litter being left on the fields as well after games (NB).
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DRINKING IS PROHIBITED AT RIVERSDALE RESERVE SPORTS FIELDS, AS IT IS A NO ALCOHOL ZONE.
- NZCFA TEAM DISCIPLINARY ISSUES:
- Due to some recent events that has materialized with teams, this is a friendly reminder to All Team Captains with regards to the NZCFA’s Code Of Practice document that you all signed prior to 2016 season kick-off “Expect All players and spectators to show respect for players, spectators of opposing teams & NZCFA Referees. Expect All players and spectators to display a manner which will not bring disrepute to themselves or the NZCFA“.
- The NZCFA Committee takes any breach of the signed Code Of Practice document by teams very seriously.
PLEASE CONTINUE CHECKING THE NZCFA WEBSITE & FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ALL LATEST NEWS UPDATES. THANK YOU!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL TEAM WARM-UPS ARE TO TAKE PLACE OFF THE FIELDS, THANK YOU!
Thank You & God Bless.
Yours in Sport
NZCFA Committee Team 2016